Sunday 27 December 2009

Hanging out with Freinds in Newcastle & Halloween Across the Pond


Here are just some pictures of us while we have been here in Newcastle. Some of them are a little old, but still thought people would like to see them. This first picture is of Jason and I at one of the bars in town. It was an early picture from here because my hair is getting long.

Here we are again, and the girl sitting with Jason is my friend Kelly. She is David Longstaff's sister, and one of my best friends here. I love this Brit! :)

Here's a picture of some of my friends over here. Aimee is on the left, then Carolina, me, and Kelly.

Me and Aimee

Halloween night was pretty fun. But of course Jason and I were a little cheap with the costumes, but we still looked good that night. Jason found his Santa suit at the grocery store on sale for 5 pounds, and I know I'm not very original with my costume, but all I had to do was buy the hat!

Jason being a creepy Santa with Mike Berry, a teammate of his and who also played with us last year in Mississippi. For those of you that can't figure it out, Mike is an X underwear model!haha

Here is Rebecca, another one of my favorite British girls. She is actually David Longstaff's girlfriend, and also got me the job working at British Home Store in town.

Jason and me

The British girls and me.



David Longstaff as the Dog the Bounty Hunter and his sister Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment